CableFax Digital Webinar Series:
In Partnership With:
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
1:30-3:00 p.m. (ET)
Invite your whole team to attend at one low price! Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program and the materials for 1-year.
Building and managing your company’s reputation online while leveraging the Web to expand your business has never been more challenging. Marketing and PR professionals at cable, technology and entertainment organizations need to understand how to effectively use the various digital tools to properly communicate with your various stakeholders – from your customers to the media to new prospects to bloggers.
Understanding how to master the new tools is a key part of successfully building and managing your online presence. At this 90-minute information, packed workshop, you’ll hear practical ideas and tactics for improving your Web site usability, using the Web to improve customer service, and next practices for fostering community online. You’ll get the latest on what’s working and what’s not in the blogosphere and search engine marketing and with the plethora of video you have in your arsenal and aren’t sure how to deploy it online.
Join CableFAX on April 22 for a must-attend Digital Webinar that will walk you through the digital tools you need to know to boost your brand and bottom line:
- Streaming video
- Facebook, Myspace
- Sentiment monitoring
Our Webinar speakers know what’s working and what’s not and will share case studies with you and arm you with the tools you need to:
- Determine the role for your company in social networking;
- Respond when your company is the target of a digital campaign started by a rival company
- Using the Web to manage issues and mitigate crisis
- Deploy safeguards to keep your brand safe in a social networking environment while enhancing brand awareness;
- Build powerful online communities
- Effectively manage your organization’s reputation online
- Implement the five guiding principles that businesses need to live by in a digital world to avoid the pitfalls
- Respond to a reputation crisis in this new digital environment
- Measure your online activities and monitor online chatter
- Uncover new business opportunities
Duplicate on a small budget what social networking successes like Showtime & MTV are doing right
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Managing Partner and Co-Founder
Director of PR
Editorial Director/Assistant Vice President CableFAX & Cable360
Return to top
Who should attend?
Cable and marketing professionals in the following areas:
- Corporate Communications Executives
- Financial/Investor Relations Executives
- Marketing Executives
- PR Firms
- Public Relations Executives
- Technology Executives
- Content Executives
Return to top
How does the Webinar work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player or Windows Media Player installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
Use speakers on your computer or speakerphone on your telephone and invite your entire staff to attend for one low price of $329.00 USD per site.
Return to top
What equipment do I need?
For the audio connection:
- A computer with Real Player or Windows Media Player installed. When you log into the Virtual Seminar, your computer will be taken through a brief configuration check and will let you know if you're missing any software.
- If you do not have Real or Windows, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
For the Internet connection:
- PC: 166Mhz Pentium-based PC or better
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. However, any version of IE 4.0 or higher will work. For Netscape, only versions 4.x are supported at this time.
- Internet connection: 28.8 or faster connection
- Display set at 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600
- Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 2.0 (or later) with Real Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 6.4 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using RealPlayer, Version 7.0 or later is required.
Download a supported RealPlayer
Return to top
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here. For content questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Smar at (301) 354-1613 or email@example.com.
Return to top